Human Resources Job Position at The Place
Posted on: 21 August, 2015
Deadline: 25 August, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Place
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerate, presently into restaurants, hotel, agriculture and nightclubbing. We are a professionally run organization established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- HR Officer will support the HR Manager in functional HR areas such as recruitment, employee development, compensation and benefits administration as well as carry out other assigned administration-centred activities.
- Assisting in recruitment activities - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Administering payroll and maintaining and updating employee records as required;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Planning and setting up staff meetings, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff
- Monitoring of the staff attendance management system
- Carrying out other assigned responsibilities
- A first degree in an HR related field.
- Qualified or Ongoing HR certification process will be an added advantage
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as an HR generalist.
- Appreciable knowledge of Nigerian labour law and other employment related laws
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should clickhere to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment at InterContinental Hotels
- Customer Care Vacancy at Klub De Lag ( KDL)
- Sales Executive in the Hospitality Industry - Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies in the Hospitality Industry - Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Jobs at Jonsland Castle Hotel & Suites
- Assistant Restaurant Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via AFM Recruit
- Executive Chef at Hilton Worldwide