Job Vacancy at Mama Cass Restaurant Limited
Posted on: 21 August, 2015
Deadline: 24 August, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
Mama Cass Restaurant Limited - At Mamacass, our employees enjoy being part of a young dynamic organization where their skills are well leveraged.
We are currently looking for candidates to fill the position below:
Summary of Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day management of Mamacass Restaurant for the creation, identification and prioritization of business opportunities, aligning those opportunities in order to achieve superior customer service, high operating standards and the achievement of financial and customer service targets.
- Responsible for ensuring the restaurant achieves an SALES target and PROFIT.
- Responsible for ensuring that physical and financial resources are maximized to ensure a performance which exceeds customers’ expectations.
- Monitors all documentations vis production records and all stock related records and ensure these are timely remitted to Central Account Department.
- Responsible for ensuring that restaurant consistently provides high quality products.
- Ensures the restaurant maintains safe, healthy and motivating work environment.
- Ensures maximal employee utilization through reduction of overtime using effecting work schedule planning.
- Organizes regular on and off the job training for the restaurant team.
- Ensures that restaurant’s assets, equipment and utensils are maximally utilized and secure to fulfil the business plan.
- Involves in getting information to analyze competitors’ competencies using the opportunities advantages to impact positively on the business.
- Co-ordinate and achieve synergy among staff for optimal delivery of customers’ satisfaction.
- Ensures there is regular supply of high quality raw materials (vegetables)
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- Employees are expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
- Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents in lieu of stated minimums require prior approval of Human Resources.
Person Profile/Experience Required
- Must have a B.Sc /HND preferably in Hotel and Catering Management or Food Science
- Must have a minimum of 3 years cognate experience in Restaurants operations
- Must be able to lead multiple initiatives through completion
- Must be able to multi-task and simultaneously handle important tasks
- Strong numeric and analytical skills
- Must possess a natural flair for customer service
- Must be computer literate
- Good Interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Waiters/Waitress at a 5-Star Hotel - Workforce Group
- Housekeeper at Renaissance Hotel - Marriott International
- Latest Jobs at Marriott International
- Accountants at a Reputable Hotel - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Food and Beverage Manager at a Reputable 4 Star Hotel - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Graduate Marketing/Sales Officer at a Reputable Event Centre -W-Holistic Business Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- Pastry Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites