Career Opportunity at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 20 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Develop and measure customer retention and life cycle management, programmes and campaigns through the outbound and inbound channels to reduce churn and increase usage across all the products and services.
- Participate in the development, implementation and measurement pro-active and re-active retention programmes to attain and exceed churn targets.
- Monitor customers' movements daily across various services/products and propose a proactive usage enhancement campaign aimed at addressing any noticeable decline in various product baskets.
- Constantly evaluate churn metrics to immediately implement remedies and improve on campaign business rules when necessary.
- Develop other customer lifecycle programmes including win-back and loyalty programmes while maximizing the outbound and inbound channels.
- Anticipate and identify customer needs and dissatisfaction issues in order to aid pro-active customer engagement
- Analyse outbound/inbound campaign results and propose recommendations to the business base on campaign performance and evaluation ;
- Consistently communicate key findings from campaign analysis (uptake/ usage prediction, campaign effectiveness) to segments and product managers for effective offer development.
- Work in close coordination with analytics team to identify pockets of opportunities within the base for a targeted BTL campaign.
- Build strong relationship with segment managers, IT and pricing team to ensure a quick turnaround of campaign development and execution
- Manage campaigns (retain, cross-sell, up-sell & deep-sell) end-to-end
- Analyse the campaign results and understand the impact on customer behaviour and ROI, with a view to utilizing outputs to refine the next round of campaigns for the specific channels
- Manage campaign and capability limitations, initiating projects and actions to minimize the impact on campaign deployment and scale
- Translate the customer value management roadmap into campaign briefs and designs for specific retail channel
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years post NYSC work experience.
- There is an essential requirement for data analysis and critical thinking skills
- A Post-graduate qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience of a combination of the following: Direct Marketing/Customer Value Management, with Customer Data analysis and management reporting (essential)
- Project Management experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience in campaign development and execution lifecycle
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer at Netbit Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at H2Y Infotech Limited
- Software Developer, Support & Trainer at IIHT Technologies Limited
- Certified IFRS Consultant at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Analyst, Business Intelligence (BI) at MTN Nigeria
- Practice Lead, Re:Learn - Co-Creation Hub (CcUUB) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at MainOne Cable
- Latest Vacancies at Contec Global Infotech Limited