Jumia is the largest e-commerce mall in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones.Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
Jumia is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading global incubator of startups specialised in e-commerce. Africa Internet Group is Africa's leading internet firm, with already over 3,000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com,Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Carmudi.com and Jovago.com. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Africa Internet Group steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of marketing and entrepreneurship.
Duties and Responsibility
Recruiters are responsible for managing and supporting the entire recruiting process for J‐force agents in Ilorin.
Duties and responsibilities
● Sourcing, recruiting and registering J‐force agents in Ilorin.
● Participating on the recruiting team in developing, implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to build a healthy pipeline of qualified agents. Build solid relationships with sales leadership teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process.
● Be proactive in networking, cold‐calling, and "deep diving" into candidate networks
● Partnering with area supervisors to drive the recruiting process through Business Opportunity Meetings
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent
● 1+ years recruiting experience
● Proven track record sourcing and hiring candidates at‐large
● Ability to articulate the Jumia/J‐Force value proposition and story to candidates
● Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast‐paced environment
● Strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook
● Ability to work independently and efficiently
● Effective verbal and written communication skills (clear and concise)
● Multi‐task efficiency
● Strong organizational and time management skills and should be a residence in Ilorin.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.