Pernod Ricard is the world’s co-leader in wines and spirits with consolidated sales of € 7,945 million in 2013/14.
Created in 1975 by the merger of Ricard and Pernod, the Group has undergone sustained development, based on both organic growth and acquisitions: Seagram (2001), Allied Domecq (2005) and Vin & Sprit (2008).
Pernod Ricard holds one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector: ABSOLUT Vodka, Ricard pastis, Ballantine’s, Chivas Regal, Royal Salute and The Glenlivet Scotch whiskies, Jameson Irish whiskey, Martell cognac, Havana Club rum, Beefeater gin, Kahlúa and Malibu liqueurs, G.H.Mumm and Perrier-Jouët champagnes, as well as Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo and Graffigna wines.
Pernod Ricard employs a workforce of nearly 18 800 people and operates through a decentralised organisation, with 6 “Brand Companies” and 80 “Market Companies” established in each key market.
Pernod Ricard is strongly committed to a sustainable development policy and encourages responsible consumption.
Pernod Ricard’s strategy and ambition are based on 3 key values that guide its expansion: entrepreneurial spirit, mutual trust and a strong sense of ethics.
Represent Pernod Ricard Nigeria & MMPJ (Martel, G.H.Mumm, Perrier-Jouët), as brand ambassador. Support the brand team in planning, tasting, implementation, and evaluation of wine and spirits field / brand development activities including: image building; product introduction; identification of commercial opportunities for the brand.
Key Relationships - In Market
Key Relationships - MMPJ
Key Tasks: (including decision making authority as agreed with line manager)
Business and Brand development
Reporting to Affiliate and Brand Owner
Live the Pernod Ricard Values - commitment, integrity, entrepreneurship, conviviality
Desired Skills and Experience
Personal Competencies (skills, knowledge, ability Experience – incl.)
- Graduated of a 5 years Business School / Master
- Wines & spirits enthusiast and connoisseur
- Marketing profile with commercial sensitivity
- English: fluent
- Local business language : operational
- Ability to work in a luxury environment
- Down to earth and self-controlled
- Extremely outgoing, sociable personality
- Excellent presenter with controlled communication
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude, flexible, engaged
- Ability to show initiative, creativity and entrepreneurial skills
- Reliable & Hard working
- Ability to adapt to different audiences (from sales force to High-end consumers)
- Integrity and ethics (responsible alcohol consumption and behavior)
- Experience in Brand/Trade Marketing
- Good numeracy
- Good report writing
- Experience / interest in travel
- Local language
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.