ABOUT THE JOB
Our Client is the leading international supplier of industrial solutions for oil and gas. The company requires high-energy, driven Associate Legal Counsel ready for a challenging and rewarding experience in a fast moving business.
- Draft and negotiate a variety of legal documents and commercial contracts.
- Develop a portfolio of agreement templates that comply with company policies and local law.
- Provide legal advice to management, ensuring that legal issues are identified and resolved.
- Ensure all aspects of legal risk are controlled in the implementation of new projects and procedures.
- Ensure all changes to legislation, regulations, guidelines are evaluated and reported.
- Provide legal and compliance training for the business.
- BA/BSc/LLB Degree or equivalent.
- 4+ years of corporate experience.
- Excellent commercial awareness, ability to bring a pragmatic approach to legal issues.
- Relationship building and adept communication.
- Ability to think quickly and practically.
- Highly organized, close attention to detail.
- Strong commitment to excellence and personal development.
- Fluent written and spoken English.