Established in 2008 with a clear vision “to be the preferred HR Business Partner”, our team has expertise in relevant areas which drives our approach to offer our clients value in developing their human resources and change management initiatives.
At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
The Medical Representative is responsible for calling on select cardiologists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, general practitioners, hospitals, and other health-related organizations/personnel within an assigned territory. He/she must provide the most current information pertaining to Novartis products and their approved indications in a manner, which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the given territory.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face interactions and meetings, and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
- To promote defined Novartis products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- To develop thought-leaders and speakers, conduct promotional programs and represent and promote Novartis as a leader in the assigned therapeutic area.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Novartis priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
- Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, daily communication with administrative systems and timely processing of territory business expenses.
- Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams, in order to understand, maximise and drive territory.
Key performance indicators/ Measures of success
- Assigned targets
- Contact rate and coverage (daily contact rate vs. benchmark)
- Meetings spend vs. budget
- Therapy/product knowledge including tertiary evaluations of progress
- Delivery of customer centric activities – dependent on individual and in agreement with District manager
- Territory administration – reports completed accurately and to timescales
Ethics and Compliance:
- Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of discrimination and harassment
- A bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- 0 – 1 year experience
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
go to method of application »
- Manage the company’s liquidity and institute efficient cash flow management
- Manage the Accounts Payable and Receivables in Lagos and Abuja
- Maintain a record of all bank/ cash accounts including petty cash
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Ensure all accounting records and supporting documentation for all financial transactions are maintained in a systematic order and in a safe and secure condition
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems
- Prepare monthly schedules for payroll, PAYE and Pension deductions made from employees’ compensation and benefits
- Ensure accuracy of schedules and remittance advices and follow up to obtain third party evidences e.g. receipts
- Ensure timely remittance and filing of monthly Value Added Tax (VAT) and Withholding Tax (WHT) returns
- Develop the annual operating budget and consult with management on the fiscal aspects of salary recommendations and other administrative actions.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
Skills and Specifications
- 4 to 5 years of relevant work experience in the financial industry
- Qualified Accountant (ICAN/ACCA)
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to multi task and work closely with individuals from a variety of backgrounds
- Must be extremely smart, with particularly strong quantitative, writing and interpersonal skills
- High degree of computer literacy in Microsoft Office and financial systems
- Strong academic record with a demonstrably high degree of numerical, verbal and analytical competence
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.