Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client, a non-banking financial institution is looking to recruit a HR Learning Manager who will amongst other things be responsible for developing the company’s learning strategies.
• Masters or University Degree in Arts, Social Sciences or preferably in Education.
• 5 - 6 years relevant experience
• Demonstrable knowledge of MS applications
• Ability and enthusiasm to teach
• Excellent Presentation skills
• Ability to relate with staff at all levels.
• Excellent Oral & Written communication skills
• Initiative and ability to offer new ideas
• Attention to detail & good level of perception
• Excellent Listening skills
• Excellent Organisational, planning and time management skills
• Ability to encourage and motivate people
• Good influencing and negotiation skills
• Ability to write reports, keep records, and work within budgets.
• Excellent Communication skills (English):Spoken and written
• Advanced Analytical Skills
• Moderate IT skills
Our client is an insurance company and seek to hire suitable candidates who will assist in creating an over arching vision for the training function, leading the development and execution of a strategic plan to effectively realize the vision, as well as the identification and development of HR/training plans to meet desired skill sets.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.