CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
We have access to resources, networks, and relationships globally which enable us to understand our clients’ cultures, operations, business strategies and industries. With offices in South Africa, Mozambique, China and Geneva we are always on par with new technologies and trends which assist us in sourcing the best talent. Whatever stage of the project life cycle, we can effectively put forward the right candidates with the right skills.
The key purpose is to create a sustainable impact through serving entrepreneurs in the SME sector with risk capital and business support, helping them to realise their full business potential and achieve long- term success. The investment manager delivers tangible value to the SME clients and by doing so, achieves financial and impact returns on his/her transactions.
- Identify, develop and maintain deal referral networks
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of such networks
- Analyse and thoroughly verify and cross reference key assumptions underpinning the business plan.
- Build the financial model and conduct a proper risk assessment.
- Structure viable transactions in line with the investment and pricing policy and product parameters.
- Draft high quality, focused and concise screening and finance reports that allow for efficient decision making within agreed time frames.
- Restructure transactions that are viable and hand over those that are no longer viable
- Manage collateral and insurance policies
- Collect and record impact data and ensure data integrity, in line with the impact data strategy and policy
- Track performance of portfolio companies against the business financial plan. Identify any negative trends and deviations from the client’s operational and financial plan.
- Keep abreast of all government legislations and regulatory requirements which may affect the operations of the portfolio companies.
- Support the client in developing and implementing a robust business plan, financial plan and risk assessment and mitigation plan.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Excellent experience bringing on board new business / clients / funds
- Advanced corporate lending experience
- No less than 4 years Investment or finance experience in SME investment and demonstrated track record in investing or financing SMEs
- Advanced degree required
- MBA is preferred, as well as CFA or ACCA
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Good credit management skills
- Written and spoken fluency in English essential.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale