InterContinental Lagos comprises of 358 well-appointed, elegantly decorated rooms and suites as well as a Club InterContinental floor. Guests will have access to an all-day dining restaurant, two speciality restaurants, room service and the pool bar for lighter meal choices and snacks. The lobby lounge and cocktail bar will be the perfect setting for casual meetings over coffee or drinks. In addition, for the health conscious traveller there will be a health club bar serving fresh juices. InterContinental Lagos will also offer exclusive business and conference facilities including a state of the art ballroom with a foyer area, and several additional flexible meeting and breakout. Other amenities will include a fully-equipped gym, outdoor pool, and retail space.
- To promote a professional and positive image to all of our guests and contribute to the hotels targets by assisting with the accurate processing of invoices and statements.
- Promote the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity,
- Respect, One Team and Service of the InterContinental Hotels Group and the brand ethos.
Financial Controller, Operations Manager, other accounts team members, liaise with key departments - all departments.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Assist in the timely billing of accounts.
- Maintain a filing system for account receivable records.
- Assist in balancing daily transfer to city ledger and post, edit and update to accounts receivable system.
- Assist in the reconciliation of accounts.
- Respond to and resolve account queries.
- Collate suppliers’ documentation for processing.
- Ensure all invoices have the appropriate documentation attached and approvals prior to processing.
- Process all invoices and statements.
- Record and process payments of goods and services.
- Maintain a filing system for accounts payable records.
- Maintain clear lines of communication with outside companies to ensure timely and accurate supply of goods and services.
- Check arithmetic accuracy and invoices.
- Assist in reconciling the weekly purchase log.
- Prepare cheque run for approval on a weekly basis.
- Reconcile supplier statements with established records and report any discrepancies.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.