Job Vacancies at CGS International
Posted on: 12 April, 2012
Deadline: 24 April, 2012
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at CGS International
Conflict Prevention and Recovery Actuators
CGS-CPRA Job Vacancies:
1. Manager - Accountability and Ethics (2 - 10 years or more)
2. Manager Operations (5 - 10 years or more)
3. Senior Manager - Capacity Building (5 - 10 years or more)
4. Admin Manager (4 - 10 years experience)
5. Technical Officer - IT, Networking, Server, Computer
6. Accountant (4 - 10 years experience)
7. Account Officer (4 - 10 years experience)
8. Operation Officers (2 - 10 years experience)
9. Marketing/Sales Executive (2 - 10 years experience)
10. Admin Assistant/Receptionist (2 - 10 years experience)
11. Public Relation Officer (2 - 10 years experience)
12. Software Developer - Fox Pro, SQL, PHP or Others
i. Consultants Camp Management experience
ii. Research Assistants
1. Must have OND, HND, BSc, Masters or PhD
2. Must have at least the minimum experience specified above
3. Verifiable referees and Verifiable working experience
4. Must be able to use MS Word at least
5. Must not be less than 20 or more than 65 years
The job is located in Abuja with deployment as required by operations.
Log onto www.cgsigroup.com recruitment website and send your details as directed. You will receive an email or text message inviting you for an interview. Submission closes on the 24th of April 2012.
Who we are
Thp CGS Conflict Prevention and Recoverv Actuators (CPRA) was created in 2001 in direct response to the importance of Recovery issues, Security, Development and Peace. We work to support Governments and States around the world to restore the quality of life for men, women and children who have been devastated or affected by violent conflict, crisis, under-development or natural disasters.
The organisation is the coming together of specialist in the field of DDR, SSR, Conflict-Prevention, Classification and Stabilization as well as specialist from the Academia, Military, Intelligence and the Corporate world. We have been involved in DDR, SSR, Conflict-prevention, Classification and Stabilization programs in various theatres-of-operation and high-risk countries around the world.
Our objective is to provide a veritable platform for Governments and Individuals to pro-actively intervene in stemming the tide of violence, conflicts, poverty and under-development through the use of programmes such as DDR, DDRRR and others to terminate or mitigate the fall-outs of the conflict and restore the people/area affected by the conflict back to the status which allows for Security and Development to thrive.
CPRA provides a bridge between the Client, Government, State officers and Agencies responsible for immediate needs and long-term development activities required to carve stability out of chaos. We assist Government and State officers to find new ways of preventing violent conflicts and of encouraging development. We step in before the conflict escalates, we provide solutions. We also provide the framework for quick
recovery and we implement measures to consolidate and sustain the peace.
Our D2R3 Programme is the best!
DOCUMENTATION, DEMOBILIZATION, REHABILITATION, REINSERTION AND REINTEGRATION.
We work in PARTNERSHIP with National, State, Local and Regional
Governments. Community Leaders, Private Individuals, Corporate Organisations and Civil Society to achieve the objective of using D2R3 to assist the client in the recovery of Youths and Stakeholders from Poverty, crisis, Under-development, War and Natural disasters, through programmes which promotes and institutes Employment, Skill
Acquisition and Education with a view to integrating the youths into the development strategy of the State and making them productive citizens. We maintain offices in Nigeria and the UK.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CGS InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancy at Solidarities International
- Ongoing Recruitment at FHI 360 (24 Positions)
- Job Opening at The United Nations
- Job Opportunity at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Job Openings at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Communications and Advocacy Manager at IRC - International Rescue Committee
- Advocacy Manager at National Democratic Institute (NDI)
- Job Opening at Creative Associates International