PRODECO was first incorporated in March 1996 and over the years PRODECO has engaged in building and marine construction, infrastructural development and project management for various clients in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
PRODECO’s excellence of its pre-fabricated concrete technology has been recognized across the industry and its experience and achievement has grown year by year, currently we have over 4,000 employees. Its ICT business unit operates as a private ICT service provider to both offices and residential estates.
The scope of our ICT services includes the delivery, operation, management, maintenance and support (incl. user support) of IT facilities, fiber and Cat6 network infrastructure, internet capacity and access, communications (VOIP), television content and distribution, virtual infrastructure, information systems, supply and installation of end user and network devices and equipment.
• Responsible for day to day maintenance and operation of enterprise datacentre systems supporting internal and external clients connecting via
• Direct customer support via telephone (primarily Level 2)
• Hardware and software support for workstations, printers and other end user devices
• Installation and troubleshooting Windows and Linux OS and applications
• Backup and restore operations
• User Account creation and maintenance
• Data management
• Server commissioning and provisioning
Desired Skills and Experience
• MS Windows Server 2003 – 2012 with heavy experience in virtualization
• 5yrs experience in the following softwares:
- MS Exchange 2013
- MS SQL Server 2008 up
- MSS Active Directory
- MS IIS
• Proficient in HP Servers and Workstations, Hardware, some Datacentre experience
• Experienced with Hyper-V and System Center 2012r2
• Experienced in ESXi 5 ++
• Required server experience: 5 years supporting Windows Servers 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2012R2 servers in an Active Directory domain
• VLANs, TCP/IP, remote access connectivity with various remote tools & ICA and security
• Linux / Unix Server preferred DEBIAN based
• Bachelors or Associates degree in relevant technical field highly desirable.
• Relevant industry certifications and/or formal trianing desired (MCITP EA, MCSE or Industry recognised equivalent)
• Ability to work with a team or independently.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Excellent organization, documentation and communication skills
• Availability for after-hours maintenance and upgrade work
• Quick learner
• Must be highly punctual
• Must be able to communicate problems and solutions effectively
• Must always have a great attitude and willing to learn
• Experienced in ITIL environment.
To apply for the position please send your Covering Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without CV's attached will not be considered.
Due to the high number of applicants only those successful in being shortlisted will be contacted.