If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mayakorp Nigeria Limited, a leading Information Technology company that operates global management consulting, security solutions, risk management, technology services, and workforce management across West Africa. We have advised various companies on business engineering and re-engineering; the Company develops a wide range of IT Services that help businesses grow in this age of technology.
- The Accounting/Administrative personnel is responsible for functions related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, general accounting procedures, file maintenance and reception duties.
- The Accounting/Administrative personnel reports directly to the Administrative Manager, but will be given daily instruction by the Controller and Administrative Coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter invoices in the system
- Pays vendors in a timely manner
- Maintains back up folders
- Processes checks and Payments
- Print and disperse draft invoices to Associates and Client Managers
- Update the Fee Billed Revenue spreadsheets
- Disperse the final invoices to the client
- Client file maintenance
- Back up receptionist
The Accounting/Administrative personnel must possess:
- B.Sc in Accountancy or Business Administration.
- This position also requires a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Accounting software.
- High energy, clear goal orientation, and strong work ethic.
- Unquestioned reputation for honesty and integrity.
- A professional attitude, strong organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact well with others
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Accounting/Administrative personnel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae, cover letters and credentials to: email@example.com , State Position as email subject.
Note: Applicants must be residing in Lagos State (Victoria Island to be precise).