Head, Finance & Accounts at Electronic Payplus Limited
Posted on: 18 August, 2015
Deadline: 28 August, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at EPAYPLUS Nigeria
Electronic Payplus Limited is known for world class service delivery, excellent customer service with a firmly established client base from both financial and non-financial sectors of the Nigeria economy.We offer a wide variety of plastic card from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contactless cards, low, mid and high volume personalization systems, as well as software solutions for electronic payment processing and chip personalization which are EMV certified.
- Preparation of monthly schedule of fair values of relevant assets, liabilities revenue and expenses per IFRS for approval and posting.
- Preparation of monthly and weekly cash budgets for approval.
- Posting of all general journals to the general ledger based on approved general journal vouchers.
- Preparation and submit of SOPL, SOCI, SOFP, SOCE, SOCF with relevant notes
- Preparation of monthly schedule of impairment of relevant assets per IFRS for approval.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation report of investment income (i.e expected vs actual)
- Ensure the reconciliation of all staff account monthly.
- Preparation of monthly schedule interest receivable for approval.
- Maintenance of register of all investments and borrowings.
- Submission of management accounts on the 3rd work day of every month.
- Submission of monthly accounts receivable report by the 2nd working day of each month.
- Daily submission of bank balances report.
- Production of departmental annual budget.
- Production of consolidated annual budget before 31st October, each year.
- Provision of cost and financial information for management decision making.
- Conduct and conclude annual statutory financial audit on or before 31st of March of the next year.
- Closure of audit non-conformity within stipulated time.
- Filing of annual returns according to the statutory timelines.
- Sourcing of funds when needed within the deadline given by management.
- Collection of annual tax clearance certificates for all staff.
- Providing finance and accounting support for other department.
- Computation and remittance of VAT by the 15th working day of the following month.
- A first Degree in Accounting or any Social Sciences course is required.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of Ten (10) years experience.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office applications, PowerPoint, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPAYPLUS NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Intern at MyJobMag
- IT Service Desk Analyst at High-Tech Data Systems Limited (HDS)
- Digital Marketing Sales Executive at Blackngreen Mobile Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Project Accountant at erpSOFTapp Limited
- Web/Graphics Designer at Dream Mesh
- A&A MEA Presales Manager - Business Support Systems at Nokia Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Support Engineer at Cobranet Limited