Vacancies at Great Brands Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 18 August, 2015
Deadline: 24 August, 2015
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Great Brands
Great Brands Nigeria Ltd. is a World-Class, People Orientated, Performance Driven, Sales and Distribution Company. We are the lead ing consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 40 years' of experience in Nigeria and West Africa region.
Job Reference: IA
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Head of Audit, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and performing audits.
- The role will ensure that controls embedded in company processes are in place and adequate.
- Prepare work programs for assigned audits and conduct audit assignments in consultation with Head of Audit
- Documentwork done in accordance with internal audit policies and procedures
- Provide timely and comprehensive feedback to the Head of Audit OIl the implementation of assigned engagements
- Monitor changes to company's policies and procedures, documenting and storinng such data in the database maintained by the unit
- Provide technical contribution to resolve issues on assigned engagements
Qualifications Experience and Attributes
- A first class or 2nd class upper BSc/BA. Undergraduate degree/MBA in Accounting or Finance from a reputable institution
- Possession of professional qualification. such as ACA or ACCA., ICAN is an added advantage
- Minimum of seven (7) years' relevant experience in a similar accounting or audit role
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and review information pertaining to audits and audit reports
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
go to method of application »
Job reference: RAM
- Daily posteing of Accounts on ERP.
- Accurate and timely booking of Expenses in the correct cost center
- Review of Trial Balance
- Control Bank Reconciliation is done on daily basis
- Review and analysis of Bank Charges
- Disbursement Operational Budgets.
- Monthly reconciliation and closure of Suppliers' accounts.
- Management of Fixed Assets Register
- Eligible Candidate Should Possess The Following Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications, MS Dynamics NAV an advantage.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports. statements and projections.
- A first class or 2nd class upper BSc/BA Undergraduate degree/MBA in Accounting or Finance from a reputable institution
- Possession of professional qualification, such as ACA or ACCA, ICAN is an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years' relevant experience in a similar accounting or audit role
- Ability ro analyze, evaluate and review mformation pertaining to audits and audit re
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should please apply and send your CV by email attachment to: email@example.com Deadline for submission 24/8/2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Great BrandsSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Germaine Auto Centre
- Sales Vacancy at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at School Kits Limited
- Job Vacancies at Johngate Industrial Company Limited
- Accounting Vacancy at a Leading Grocery Store Via EZ37 Solutions
- Facility Manager at Artee Group
- Sales Vacancies at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited