Vacancy at Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services
Posted on: 18 August, 2015
Deadline: 28 August, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
Under the auspices of the SIDHAS project whose objective is to reduce the burden of HIV/AIDS in targeted areas of Nigeria through strengthened delivery of high quality comprehensive HIV/AIDS services that are sustainable for long-term; HU-PACE leads the project efforts to promote pharmacy best practices by providing technical leadership in strengthening pharmacy systems and pharmacists' capacity to provide quality HIV/AIDS, STI, and TB pharmacy services
both at the health facility and community levels.
Applications are hereby invited from competent and qualified individuals for the position of an accountant.
- The Accountant will discharge his/her assignment under the guidance of the Finance Manager.
- He/She will be responsible for accounting/finance and administration for the organization and ensure compliance with the contractual financial requirement of the project.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or its recognized equivalent
- CPA, ACA, CNA or recognized equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in accounting related to local and international NGOs with increasing responsibility.
- Familiarity with CDC and USAID-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria.
- Experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above
Method of Application
Please forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to: email@example.com Vacancy closes 10 days after this publication. HU PACE Nigeria is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only applications sent electronically with the job title clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Interior Designer at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Quality Improvement Advisor/Consultant at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Deputy Team Leader - Programme Operations at Save the Children Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Latest Jobs at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Administrative Assistant at the Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Programme (MNCH2) - Palladium Group
- Food Security Programme Manager at Secours Islamique France (SIF)
- NPO Data Improvement Officer at the World Health Organization (WHO)