Market Developer in a Chemical Company
Posted on: 18 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the world’s leading multinational chemical company to recruit a Market Developer for its operations
This position is based in Lagos- Nigeria.
Our Client is the largest chemical producer in the world
- The incumbent will be responsible for active market and business development in West Africa.
- Will be required to lead development initiatives and integrate and align with various business units in the company.
- Will be expected to provide strategy and analysis for entry into new markets, as well as to further market share and growth in existing markets.
- Generate market intelligence for relevant industries in alignment with the companys’ Africa strategy.
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare market plans in close collaboration with the operational divisions.
- Support lobbying work in the industry and selected associations to foster suitable partnerships.
- Lead project teams to meet business objectives.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in a Technical or Scientific field.
- A Post Graduate qualification in Business Management would be a distinct advantage.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a Sales and Market Development role within an international environment.
- Able to demonstrate high flexibility in complex market environments.
- Good systems proficiency in MS Office is required.
- Fluency in English as well as the ability to communicate with people and develop meaningful business relationships across all levels and backgrounds.
- Exposure to the chemical industry would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of chemical products desired, whilst knowledge of the West African market is required.
- High levels of business savvy as well as strong negotiation skills would be added advantage.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at a Reputable Production Company - Talent Phase
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Dangote Group - DANCOOP
- Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Sales Officers
- Inventory/Store Officers at WOWJobs
- Job Openings at Kimberly-Clark
- Business Analysts at JMG Limited
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Head of Agribusiness - DIAGEO
- Field Sales Executives at Voda Paints Limited