The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Maiduguri:
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
- Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project accountancy, according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management(collects, records and updates the staff individual files: individual information sheets, copy of signed contracts, amendments, records of leaves, absences, overtime, etc. then enter all the data into homere software)
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Administrator Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Reads and explains the terms and conditions of employment and the abuse policy to the news employees.
- Ensures the confidentiality of the individually files by locking them at the end of each day.
- Update Social security & Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Support the Administration Manager in translating documents into local language. Assists the Administration Manager in meetings upon request.
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
- Assist the administration manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Desirable administration or finance, business related diploma.
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs
- Fluent in English and Hausa language
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Flexibility and ability to learn
- MSF Maiduguri project – Maiduguri office – NIGERIA
- Local contract (3 months with possibility of extension) – 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of diplomas, qualifications and a cover letter (with reference ADASAU15) with contact details to: email@example.com
ADMIN OFFICE – MSF
Plot 82, OLD GRA (behind Lagos house) Kolo Road Galtimari, Maiduguri, Borno state, Nigeria
Deadline for the submission of applications: 23th of August 2015.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.