If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is a leader in the pure-water manufacturing sector. As a result of growth and expansion, the services of Sales Officers are required urgently in the Ikotun, Yaba, Ajah and Ikorodu vicinity.
Proximity is key for this position!
The job holder accomplishes Sales/Business Development activities by implementing sales plans; make sales, close sales deals as well as find and sign on new customers, serve existing customers professionally and ensure they are retained, meet sales target and increase the business bottom line.
- Accomplishing marketing and sales plans by meeting and superseding sales target.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone.
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers.
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments.
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service.
- Recording orders and sending details to the office.
- Improving product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging ideas etc.
- Sustaining rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Providing feedback to the Sales Manager by collecting data and trends that would benefit the company strategic plans.
- Protecting the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Required experience & skills:
- Must have worked in a pure-water /manufacturing company for a minimum of 2 years as a sales officer.
- HND/BSC with back ground in Marketing or any business related studies.
- Understanding of customers’ needs and interaction among departments.
- Understanding operational and distribution process ‘in the street’.
- Strong organizational skills including a superior attention to details
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong process focus/mindset
- Demonstrated influencing and negotiation skills
- Self starter, able to drive initiatives independently
Method of Application
Salary & commission is N40, 000 – N100, 000/m (depending on experience)
ONLY EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND UPDATED CVs to to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Sales Officer_vicinity’ e.g ‘Sales Officer_Ajah’ or ‘Sales Officer_ Ikotun’ as subject of mail.
Closing date is 15th September, 2015. Only experienced and qualified candidates will be invited for interviews