Our client is a leader in the pure-water manufacturing sector. As a result of growth and expansion, we require the services of the following urgently.
Job Location: Lagos Mainland (Murtala Muhammed way).
Will process and reconcile a variety of accounting documents such as invoices, billings, cash receipts, vendor statements, and vouchers; prepare and process administrative requests, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy, etc.
- Assist Process payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employee reimbursements, and statements.
- Verifies items billed against items ordered and received and reconciles differences through follow-up with the vendor and/or other employees.
- Enters, updates, and/or retrieves accounting data from automated systems.
- Disburses funds using manual/local warrants or petty cash and makes change according to specific instructions.
- Responsible for Account payable, account receivable & inventory, general ledger and pay roll support.
- Partnering with Sales to provide customers with superior service ensuring their requirements are met in regards to order fulfilment, on-time delivery, responsiveness to phone/email inquiries and positive follow up on all issues; acting with a sense of urgency when responding to customer needs.
- Collaborating with Sales to acquire target customer accounts; assist in driving sales by identifying profitable selling opportunities.
- Assisting with other customer issues such as sample requests, request delivery, return product authorizations (RPA’s), etc.
- Provide high quality, prompt advice to staff on finance policies, processes and queries.
- Implement and monitor support services, including procurement of supplies and services; transport, travel and traffic, communications, and provision of local utilities and service requirements.
- Works with other department to develop and implement operating policies and procedures.
- Any other related Administrative duties as assigned from time to time.
Required experience & skills:
- Must have worked in a pure-water /manufacturing company.
- A graduate with back ground in Accounting (not a chartered account) or related field.
- Understanding of the numbers and their interaction among departments
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) a MUST and accounting software usage.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Cultivates productive working relationships by actively participating in teamwork and group activities.
go to method of application »
The job holder accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing sales staff, closing sales deals as well as signing on new customers and increasing the business bottom line.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales plans by meeting and superseding sales target.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing sales audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations that would benefit the organization.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining sales employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures in the sales team.
Required experience & skills:
- Must have worked in a pure-water /manufacturing company for a minimum of 4 years.
- A graduate with back ground in Marketing or any business related studies.
- Understanding of customers’ needs and interaction among departments.
- Understanding operational and distribution process ‘in the street’.
- Strong organizational skills including a superior attention to details
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong process focus/mindset
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated influencing and negotiation skills
- Self starter, able to drive initiatives independently
Salary & commission is N60, 000 – N120, 000/m (depending on experience)
Method of Application
Salary is N80, 000 – N150, 000/m (depending on experience)
ONLY EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND UPDATED CVs to to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Acct Mgr_manufacturing/pure water Company worked with’ e.g ‘Acct Mgr_Beloxxy pure water’ or ‘Acct Mgr_ Beloxxy Manufacturing ltd’ for Account/Admin Position and use ‘Sales Mgr_present company name’ e.g ‘Sales Mgr_Beloxxy pure water’ or ‘Sales Mgr_ Beloxxy Manufacturing ltd’ as subject of mail.
Closing date is September 15, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.