Jobs in a Montessori School
Posted on: 10 April, 2012
Deadline: 24 April, 2012
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is an upcoming Montessori school located in Gbagada, Lagos. The school provides transformational learning atmosphere where intellectual, emotional, and moral education foundation is built in the critical formative years of the children's lives. The school is currently in need of the services of highly motivated, experienced, and passionate lover of children with excellent communication skills to fill the positions listed below:
Deputy Head of School (DHS001)
Prospective candidates must be a certified Montessori expert with a minimum of Bachelors Degree in Education and 5 years teaching experience.
School Secretary (SHS201)
B.Sc., or HND in Secretarial Studies or Personnel Management with excellent hands-on experience in Microsoft office software. Minimum of 2 years experience.
Pre-school Teachers (PSTOO2)
Bachelors Degree in Education, with a diploma or certificate training in Montessori educational system and minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
Nursery School Teachers (NST003)
B.Sc. or NCE in education with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
Remuneration for all the positions above is highly competitive. Successful candidates will also be exposed to world class trainings and extremely motivating work environment.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their electronic resumes quoting appropriate position codes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Teacher at Bethany Preparatory School
- Latest Jobs at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Rector at Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku
- Bursar at Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology
- School Principal at a Leading International Secondary School - Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
- Administrative Role at Stresert Services Limited
- Job Openings at a Private School - EZ37 Solutions Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Private Educational Institution - Bradfield Consulting