Jobs in a Montessori School
Posted on: 10 April, 2012
Deadline: 24 April, 2012
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is an upcoming Montessori school located in Gbagada, Lagos. The school provides transformational learning atmosphere where intellectual, emotional, and moral education foundation is built in the critical formative years of the children's lives. The school is currently in need of the services of highly motivated, experienced, and passionate lover of children with excellent communication skills to fill the positions listed below:
Deputy Head of School (DHS001)
Prospective candidates must be a certified Montessori expert with a minimum of Bachelors Degree in Education and 5 years teaching experience.
School Secretary (SHS201)
B.Sc., or HND in Secretarial Studies or Personnel Management with excellent hands-on experience in Microsoft office software. Minimum of 2 years experience.
Pre-school Teachers (PSTOO2)
Bachelors Degree in Education, with a diploma or certificate training in Montessori educational system and minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
Nursery School Teachers (NST003)
B.Sc. or NCE in education with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
Remuneration for all the positions above is highly competitive. Successful candidates will also be exposed to world class trainings and extremely motivating work environment.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their electronic resumes quoting appropriate position codes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (90 Positions)
- Massive Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (30 Positions)
- Job Openings at Westside Academy
- Registrar at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Diction Tutor at a Leading Private School - Bradfield Consulting
- Librarian at the Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM)
- Head Teacher at a Day-care/ Nursery School - Excel and Grace Consulting