If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
Our client represents some of the world’s premier professional and consumer technology brands in Sub-Saharan Africa. At the core of their business is the Apple brand and products. They now have a vacancy for a Supply Chain Executive in Lagos
To ensure that people can walk into reseller store or telecommunications partners and can always find the company’s products. This role primary responsibilities includes planning, forecasting and stock replenishment. The goal is to identify trends in demands and manage replenishment for the company’s resellers.
- Forecast consumer demand using statistical and collaborative forecasting techniques
- Prepare reseller demand data, and conduct detailed analysis to minimise forecast error
- Long term quarterly and weekly forecasting of products and responsible for the accuracy of those forecasts and talking and framing any differences
- Take business knowledge and translating this information into your forecast.
- Reporting and presentation of executive reviews
- Forecasting a changing and constrained supply environment to ensure supply is secured.
- Plan and execute seasonal strategies
- Work on own initiative, to gather and disseminate information needed to make decisions and drive the business
- Ensure adherence of the reseller contractual requirements
- Experience in leading cross functional projects
- Work remotely with head office staff to present and analyse statistical data
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Planning and supply chain
- FMCG or consumer electronics experience preferred
- Strong ability to adapt to changing situations
- Strong work ethics
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent use of Microsoft Excel (advanced level)
Method of Application
To apply for this role, click here