Graduate Finance Vacancy at Tadan Gainkat
Posted on: 15 August, 2015
Deadline: 16 September, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Tadan Gainkat
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Tadan Gainkat (Chartered Management/Security Consultants) was incorporated in July 1990 as a Private Limited Liability Company and granted license to operate in November of the same year to fill-in for yawning gap in quality security guard service in Nigeria. Tadan Gainkat was registered in Nigeria under the business name Act of the Companies and Allied Matters Decree (1990), with Business registration number BN 173016.
The company started business immediately and showed from inception that it was poised to revolutionize security services in the country, which has resulted in making us the leading security services provider in the nation. Tadan Gainkat provides exclusive and dedicated physical security and investigative solutions nationwide. We are uniquely qualified to provide you with a security solution customized to meet your specific needs. We have acquired vast experience in virtually all facets of security and protection of lives and property.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Preparing account reconciliation.
- A degree/HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration or any other related discipline
- A minimum of 2yrs working experience
- Residing in Lagos
- Having excellent written and spoken communication.
- Having high attention to details.
- Being proactive and self-motivated.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to work with a team
- Having interpersonal abilities.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Having math skills.
- Being friendly and tactful.
- Being organised.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed curriculum electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tadan GainkatSimilar Jobs
- Medical Receptionist at Imisi Partners
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company