Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the service of an experienced Product Manager (Chair product) to impact on their bottom-line.
• Knowledge of office Chairs Dynamics (Models, pricing, design, colours, features etc.)
• Analyzing our existing range: Quality feedback
• Communicating to our customers the features and range of our chairs
• Getting feedback from the markets on needs and expectations
• Suggesting improvements, upgradation, continuation or discontinuation of SKUs
• Understanding models competition are importing
• Communicating with HK pertaining to above.
• Minimum experience of 5-7 years Furniture product management experiences, with good market knowledge of Furniture, Furniture projects & Competitors.
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
• Presentable and with good communication skills.
• Strategic / persuasive approach to business development.
• Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Ability to work accurately under pressure
To apply for this role, visit application website