Established in 2008 with a clear vision “to be the preferred HR Business Partner”, our team has expertise in relevant areas which drives our approach to offer our clients value in developing their human resources and change management initiatives.
At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
• Assist with month-end financial reports
• Work under the supervision of the principal accountant
• Assist with bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable
• Perform balance sheet reconciliation
• Assist with the preparation of ad hoc and other internal reports
• Study the accounting policies and processes of the organization and abide by them
• File all journal entries
• Manage monthly tracking of physical inventory
• Support the payment processing team
• Do data and credit checks
Functional and Technical Skills
• Good understanding of Sage accounting software
• Strong PC skills with excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft packages
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A self-starter with a strong desire to learn
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• OND/HND/BSc in Accounting
• AAT Graduate or Professional student Membership of ICAN will be an added advantage
Job Purpose: This role is designed to suit a recent graduates with an interest in gaining employability skills over a 9 month period covering:
· Self-reliance – self-management, readiness to accept responsibility, flexibility, resilience, time management
· People skills – teamwork, communication skills, listening and questioning, respecting others, contributing to discussion
· General employment skills – problem solving, literacy, application of numeracy
· Specialist skills – business and customer awareness, application of information technology
· Support team with general day to day work and projects.
· Carry out a range of tasks as allocated by the Department.
· Work flexibly to meet the changing Departmental needs.
· Be aware of and work within Departmental deadlines and priorities which will vary from time to time.
· Draft a range of written correspondence and reports.
· Provide general office administrative support to the team including filing, photocopying and post organisation and distribution.
· Maintain accurate administrative and IT records as directed.
· Support and attend a range of meetings, taking notes and assisting with organisation’s day to day activity.
· Undertake other duties of a reasonable nature, as may be determined by the post holder’s supervisor from time to time, in consultation with the post holder.
· Carry out all duties in accordance with the Organisation’s Equal Opportunities Policy and other policies designed to protect members of staff from harassment.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.