Hedland Group Ltd is a leading indigenous player in the upstream sector of Nigeria's oil and gas industry.
The corporation powerfully operates in marine transport service involving offshore support and deep sea transportation within the Nigerian coastal and inland waterways. We are guided by strong corporate values, committed to our communities, built by expert people, ruled by sound safety policy, governed by state-of-the-art technology, and accountable to future generations are what help us move forward and build long-term partnerships.
The company strives to maintain a regular channel of communication with the host community to be aware of the community issues on a continuous basis and pre-empt any controversies, while respecting cultural values and keeping a posture of non-interference.
In its Management policy, Hedland Nigeria Ltd on employing workers, realizes the importance of training and technology transfer to local population. Furthermore, preliminary training programmes are offered to newly hired staff, familiarizing them with new equipment and techniques.
At Hedland, we share in the responsibility of seeing to the future. Now that we are a powerfully rooted and experienced company, we are passionate about maintaining our leading position in Nigeria and becoming a key player in the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry within the West African region and all over the African continent.
Job ID: 15937
Job Type: Permanent
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare monthly financial report forms which accompany executed sub project documents.
• Prepare monthly reporting/ budgets data entry into excel spreadsheets and automated reports and disseminate information to country office.
• Assists the the Senior Finance Officer (SFO) in arranging travel logistics for state office staff, consultants and training participants including hotel reservations and where required, arranging airport and hotel pick-ups.
• Handles all photocopying assignments, development and printing of photographs including reproduction of recorded videotapes for the zonal office.
• Assists the SFO in the provision of logistic support for workshops and trainings.
• Assists the SFO in the maintenance of an efficient records/storage of all office supplies.
• Serves as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
• Coordinates all administrative and secretarial support services for the state office (as relevant).
• Records minutes of staff meetings and circulates same amongst the staff of the state.
• Assists with production of presentation materials for staff members.
• Act as a receptionist: answers the telephones in an appropriate, clear and friendly manner, takes and relays messages or forwards calls, greets and directs office visitors, receives/sends correspondence, keeps fax log and any correspondence.
• Perform office equipment tasks such as making needed arrangement for services for telephone and e-mail, obtaining quotations for required services, arranging for repairs of office equipment.
• Performs any other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS,SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum of Diploma or University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business administration, Economics and other related courses;
• Entry Level is Required but work experience is an advantage;
• Administrative and secretarial skills;
• Have excellent written, oral and presentation skills;
• Keen attention to details;
• Good team player;
• Relationship Management skills;
• Problem Solving skills;
• Interpersonal skills;
• Good written and oral communication;
• Service orientation and strong Customer focus;
Interested candidates should submit their applications and a copy of their CV (quoting reference 15937) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, September 25, 2015.