Job Offer at Consultants Collaborative Partnership
Posted on: 14 August, 2015
Deadline: 25 August, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
Consultants Collaborative Partnership is a multidisciplinary firm of Consultants in the Building Industry. We are also a major player in Global Architecture.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- At the moment, we are recruiting an Assistant Accountant for our CCP Subsidiary companies. To be successful in this role, you must have a strong knowledge of accounting principles, concepts and softwares.
- Experience working in multi sites and using pastel will be an advantage.Good communication and problem solving skills, ability to give strong attention to detail, be self-managed and confident to balance multiple priorities, deadlines and possess initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion.
- Budget preparation and monitoring,financial data analysis,preparation and analysis of monthly financial and management reports, Bank reconciliation, provide underlying data for the preparation of Strategic and Long Term Business Plans.
In return, we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package and the opportunity to progress your career with CCP. You will also have the opportunity to work with a great team of people.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLPSimilar Jobs
- Technician (Mechanical or Electrical) at Charles Gooding and Associates (CGA) Consulting
- Franchise Area Manager at an Online Sports Betting Company - Kimberly Ryan
- Digital Business Analyst at Sawubona Consulting Firm
- Medical Doctors at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Chief Operating Officer at TheJobMag
- Latest Job Openings at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Graduate Human Resource Executive at Yes-Africa Global Resources
- Finance/Admin Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting