Global InfoSwift Limited (GIS) – is an independent business entity with a proud and successful track record across a number of focused solution areas and client base, managed by a dedicated team of former ‘Top 4’ management consulting house senior advisors and other specialists who possess impeccable pedigree and expertise garnered over 20 years – across various countries and industries.
A business architect is practitioner in the field of business architecture within an enterprise architecture practice.
- Work with the rest of the EA team and Departmental Process Champions to develop As-Is and To-Be business architectural work products i.e. catalogs, diagrams and matrixes of business goals/objectives, capabilities, services, processes, products, organization structure, functions, actors, and locations
- Ensuring methodical storage of collected business architectural work products (Artifacts) in EA repository
- Perform quarterly updates of collected/stored business architectural work products in organization’s EA repository
- Identify and analyze the gap between the current (As-Is) business architecture and the target/future state business architect architecture that is required (To-Be) to achieve the strategic objectives of the origination
- Develop improvement and/or transformational roadmaps of strategic initiatives that the organization must embark upon in order to develop the business capabilities that are required to help close the gap between the As-Is and To-Be business architecture
- Work with the rest of Enterprise Architecture (EA) team and Business Relationship Management (BRM) Division to define business solution architectures
- Collaborate with other departments in order to provide business architectural work products in support of their business strategy formulation function
- Collaborate with Human Resource Management Departments (HRD) in order to provide business architectural work products in support of their people capability development and organization design functions
- Responsible for ensuring that business architectural work products deliver measurable business outcome to the organisation
- Lead the development and operations of a Business Process Management (BPM) competency cente
· Strategic Planning · Business Motivation Modeling · Functional and Non-Functional requirements gathering and analysis · Stakeholder Mapping & Analysis · Business Capability Mapping · Experienced in modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques (preference for BPMN 2.0) · Business Case Development · Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Visio · Use-Case Modeling · Organization Design · Lean Six Sigma (Good to have) · Knowledge of TOGAF · Business Process Management (Good to have) · Knowledge of any Business Process Analysis tool (e.g., Mega) · Knowledge of Banking Operating Model. Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrable ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations. Knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Extensive experience in planning and deploying either business or IT initiatives (preference for both).
Minimum of seven years cognate experience
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.