New Job Vacancy at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 13 August, 2015
Deadline: 26 August, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience. Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies world wide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports for head office.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Co-coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Solving client problems.
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team.
- First Degree in Sciences or related field.
- 5 - 10 years in experience in Sales of Inverters, Solar panels, electrical switches etc.
- Relevant experience from Electrical/Electronic/Power/Energy sectors.
- As a Sales Engineer, the candidate is required to combine technical knowledge with sales skills. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding he/she need to sell the product the company is offering and to respond to clients' queries.
- Must be highly computer literate. (Report writing and IT skills).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Tailors at Bradfield Consulting
- KPMG Nigeria Audit Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Business Analyst (SAP) at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Engineering Graduates at GUS Consulting Ltd
- HR Manager at an Automobile Firim - Kimberly Ryan
- Debt Recovery Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Restaurant Manager at TheJobMag