Customer Care Executives at PWV Management Services Limited
Posted on: 13 August, 2015
Deadline: 19 August, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at PWV Management Services Limited
PWV Management Services Limited is a property development company in Lagos, Nigeria. PWVM is a company renowned for reforming our environment through the development and management of properties of world-class standards. If your real estate goals are to develop, buy, sell or lease, we strive to provide bespoke services tailored to meet your specific needs.
Our company was founded on the core values of professionalism, integrity and service excellence, and we pride ourselves in the quality of our organisational skills, our insight and people.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Customer service representative interacts with a company's customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services. In addition, they deal with and help resolve any customer complaints
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create, maintain and update clients' database on a regular basis.
- Be the link between the company and clients in terms of communication
- Keeping accurate record of discussion, correspondences and clients' complaints for references purposes .
- Determining the level of customer service delivery compliance using questionnaire method or direct interviews.
- Investigating longstanding customers problems and proffering solutions to them.
- Answering and replying to emails and phone calls from clients on behalf of the company.
- Help to developed the Customer Services Policy for the entire Organization.
- Develop customer service level agreements.
Who should apply:
- Must possess persuasion skills
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Customer Service Officer
- Goal oriented focus and ability to read customer
- Time Management skills
- Attentiveness and ability to use “positive language”
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Candidate must be an intellectually curious self-starter with ability to work without constant supervision
- Applicants should not be more than 33 years of age.
- Graduate of English Language or any Art or humanity courses, ability to communicate fluently in English Language is very important.
- Candidate must be versatile in handling phones and must be able to multitask. Basic computer knowledge (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Power Point) are essential. Candidates would be required to do shifting, when the company establishes its 24hours help desk.
Attractive and consistent with what is applicable in the industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PWV Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Driving Vacancy at ToLet.com.ng
- Sales Officer at Next Gear Resources
- Business Development Executives at Macira Real HH Company Limited
- Graphic Designer at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited
- Marketing Executives at Bilsak Company Limited
- Account Officer at Townsend Property Investments Limited
- Graduate Customer Service Officers at NatanelFlorens Limited
- Job Opportunity at Adloyal Properties Ltd