Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production.
For over 2 decades we have provided ‘Exceptional Products & Services’ to both multinational and Nigerian corporations, as well as discerning members of the public looking for something special.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Analysing and planning restaurant sales targets and profitability.
- Preparing reports at the end of the week, including staff control, food control and sales
- Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with Senior Management.
- Planning and coordinating menus with the Head of Production.
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
- Responding and resolving customer complaints.
- Organising and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
- Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
- Organizing stock and equipment ordering supplies and overseeing building maintenance, cleanliness and Security
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained and that the eatery complies with health and safety regulations
- Devising and marketing promotional campaigns
- Ensuring standards of hygiene are maintained Planning and working to budgets, maximizing profits and achieving sales targets.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma in a reputable institution.
- Between 3 - 5 years as a supervisor or higher position in a reputable hotel/fast food restaurant.
- The candidate must be highly professional, proactive, resourceful, self-motivated, target driven with good team leadership and must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be vast in formulating progressive strategies and guidelines and recommend such to the management.
- Must be able to understand market trends, competition, and customers’ behavior/reaction and identify business opportunities for the organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com , or firstname.lastname@example.org , with the position as the subject of the email.