Graduate Vacancies at Saro Lifecare Limited
Posted on: 13 August, 2015
Deadline: 21 August, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
Saro Lifecare Limited - Our company, a major player in the personal and home care industry, seek to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
- He/She is responsible for using a Vehicle to ensure retail customers are served; and SLC products are available & visible across in assigned routes at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned routes.
- Sell company products to current & potential retail outlets / customers.
- Deliver set targets on all sales KPIs- Call, IMS, Collection, Strike Rate, Average Order Size/Call etc
- Ensure products are sold as communicated in official company price list in all sales outlets
- Ensure proper maintenance of the van is carried out in accordance with guidelines.
- Maintain a driver's log book showing details of itineraries, fuel consumption, maintenance records, etc.
- OND (Any relevant discipline).
- 0-1 year relevant experience in Sales.
- Required age: 25-30 years.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate.
- Must be resident in City of interest.
- Possess valid drivers' license.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically Using your Location & Position applied for as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to: Job@saroafrica.com.ng
Curriculum Vitae Excel Format
Surname and Name | DOB |Gender | Location | Years of experience | Institution | Qualification | Grade |Course |Year of Graduation | Job experience (please state your last 3 recent job) | Phone No |E-mail address
Note: Any Curriculum Vitae not sent in this format will be disregarded.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Hillstar Hospital
- Masseuse at Ultra Tresses
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
- Electricians at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
- Pharmacists at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Job Opportunities at Isalu Hospitals - 10 Positions
- Chief Administrative Officer at Highpiller's International
- Medical Jobs at Newgate Medical Services Limited