Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
- Receive orders and deliveries, identifying potential disparities against cargo manifest or others and reporting them, and stores materials in accordance with the system in force, in order to ensure continuous availability. It includes:
- Ensure correct fill in entries on the stock cards and software
- Prepare orders of the different consumption units (departments, wards, other), ensuring the packaging and proper dispatching. Reporting any anomalies or changes in consumption patterns to the Pharmacy Supervisor. Also inform Pharmacy Supervisor as soon as stock reaches alert limit
- Carry out or participate in regular inventories.
- Report missing material/ damage/ robbery.
- Control warehouse limited access to authorized personnel and ensure doors and other exists are secured.
- Ensures good storage conditions of all items in the pharmacy.
- Control warehouse facilities in order to ensure materials good keeping conditions. It includes:
- Monitor temperature in the warehouse and ensure that products requiring cold chain are suitably stored and transports received and prepared appropriately according to MSF Supply and Cold Chain protocols
- Ensure cleanliness of premises (stock pharmacy).
- Maintain refrigerating equipment in close collaboration with the logistics department…
- Follows up stock levels with regards to alarms thresholds, stock out, expiry dates and drugs to expire in the following 6 months. Make a report and passes it to the supervisor
Required Skills and Conditions
- Knows how to read, write and count in English language (paper management)
- Medical profile non-mandatory but preferred, especially knowledge in pharmacy preferably a Pharmacy technician or Assistant.
- Maximum 2 years professional experience in relevant field.
- Previous MSF work experience is a boost
- Jahun Jigawa State, (Nigeria).
- 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin’ Office in Jahun (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk).
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: email@example.com
Deadline for the submission of applications: 20th August 2015.
Please make sure to submit your application by this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.