Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 54,600 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 7,200 dealer locations. Cummins earned $1.65 billion on sales of $19.2 billion in 2014.
- Provides system operational support ensuring the effectiveness, efficiency, accuracy, and availability of systems for end users.
- Performs routine maintenance, facilitates customizations and changes to, and ensures system disaster recovery for systems.
- Facilitates new employee technology setup, including computer setup and delivery and system access.
- Resolves issues and performs authorized changes and upgrades to existing systems.
- Performs preventative maintenance on IT systems and networks; monitors system performance and accuracy.
- Performs root-cause analysis to identify issues.
- Technical Troubleshooting - Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems
- IT Incident Management Process - Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems
- Hardware/Networks/Operating System Interaction - The ability to understand the basic tenets of the physical IT system and that system's relation to the application
- Production Support - Experienced in multiple aspects of production support processes, including monitoring and troubleshooting customer response and physical security.
- IT Change Management Process - Ability to systematically control changes to Information Technology (IT) systems and maintain their integrity and traceability throughout their life cycle.
yze Issues - Understands complex concepts and problems and identifies how they relate to key processes
Education, Licenses, Certifications
College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject preferred.
Minimal relevant work experience required.
- Knowledge of networking concepts VOIP, LAN/WAN, Telephony
- Participate and complete activities within required projects.
- Must be able to work flexi hours
- Must be able to perform duties other than specified within job description for example racking servers.
- Customer interaction - Must be able to interact with customers at all levels
- Must be self-managed
- Project management fundamentals
- ITTL foundation certification
- Remedy knowledge
- Additional advantage: French speaking
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale