Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The successful candidate must be able to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Perform a variety of general accounting support tasks
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- 1 year NYSC relevant work experience preferably as an accountant OR Post NYSC work experience in an accounting role
- A B.Sc in Accounting from a First generation university is a Must.
- Must be able to carry out basic book keeping
- ICAN or ACAA will be an added advantage.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles.
- Planning and Organizing
- Strong Communication Skills
- Information and task monitoring
- Problem Analysis
- Stress Tolerance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale