Graduate Finance Job at The Place
Posted on: 12 August, 2015
Deadline: 13 August, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Place
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerate, presently into restaurants, hotel, agriculture and nightclubbing. We are a professionally run organization established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Daily sales reports & supports receipts, checking all control aspects and entering into accounting system
- Petty cash expense receipt, checking and organizing reimbursement.
- Bank reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Head office petty cash handling and processing reimbursement.
- Payment voucher and cheque preparation for all inventory suppliers, co-ordination with purchase on documentation etc.
- Other payments including rent, utilities & other standard payments as per credit terms.
- Key supplier account reconciliation.
- Liaison / follow up with other departments and/or external agencies eg. banks etc on need basis.
- Maintenance of asset register & updating.
- Assist financial controller in accounting and year end finalization/audit etc.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in compiling audits.
- Prepare financial status reports and studies as needed, provide supervisors with historical information, accurate financial reports as requested.
- Other duties assigned from time to time based on requirement by the seniors
- Must have integrity and strong moral character,
- Computer literate (Knowledge of an accounting software will be a plus),
- Able to work in a fast paced work environment,
- Resident close to Ikeja/VI environs.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- A minimum of one year relevant experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should clickhere to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via Bradfield Consulting
- Jobs at Quorum West Africa
- Job Vacancies at AFM Recruit
- Job Openings at Uptown
- Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Content Writer at Hotels.ng
- Marketing Manager at Royal Jatoz Hotels
- 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme - EMEA At Hilton Worldwide