Graduate Finance Job at The Place
Posted on: 12 August, 2015
Deadline: 13 August, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerate, presently into restaurants, hotel, agriculture and nightclubbing. We are a professionally run organization established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Daily sales reports & supports receipts, checking all control aspects and entering into accounting system
- Petty cash expense receipt, checking and organizing reimbursement.
- Bank reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Head office petty cash handling and processing reimbursement.
- Payment voucher and cheque preparation for all inventory suppliers, co-ordination with purchase on documentation etc.
- Other payments including rent, utilities & other standard payments as per credit terms.
- Key supplier account reconciliation.
- Liaison / follow up with other departments and/or external agencies eg. banks etc on need basis.
- Maintenance of asset register & updating.
- Assist financial controller in accounting and year end finalization/audit etc.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in compiling audits.
- Prepare financial status reports and studies as needed, provide supervisors with historical information, accurate financial reports as requested.
- Other duties assigned from time to time based on requirement by the seniors
- Must have integrity and strong moral character,
- Computer literate (Knowledge of an accounting software will be a plus),
- Able to work in a fast paced work environment,
- Resident close to Ikeja/VI environs.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- A minimum of one year relevant experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should clickhere to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Accounting Jobs in the Hospitality Industry - Mario Consulting Limited
- Pastry Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Sous Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Sales and Restaurant Business Manager at HRLeverage
- Fresh Vacancies at Marriott International
- Executive Chefs at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- Senior Management Consultants at The Place Nigeria
- Customer Support Agents (Akwa Ibom Office Only) at Hotels.ng