Executive Finance Career in a Top-Tier Insurance Group
Posted on: 11 August, 2015
Deadline: 18 August, 2015
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Leading Edge Consulting
Our client, is a Top-Tier Insurance Group involved in the excellent delivery of a broad spectrum of financial services through its subsidiaries .It seeks a highly motivated exceptional talent to lead the finance and accounts division of the group.
This position reports directly to the Group Managing Director and supports him in executing the strategic plan of the Group. The right candidate will provide leadership and coordinate the financial, accounting and general administrative efforts of the Group.
- Minimum of a good first degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration or allied areas and professional qualification as a Chartered Accountant from a recognized body such as ICAN, ACCA etc.
- The possession of an MBA degree, IT Certification and Taxation qualification are advantageous.
- Possession of minimum of 15years consolidated post- graduation experience, 5 of which must be at top management level.
- He /She must demonstrate an excellent knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control. The ideal candidate must demonstrate the capacity to translate a strategic plan to actionable results through flawless execution embedded in proactive risk management style. The knowledge of statutory laws and regulations is required. He or she must be quite experienced in financial analysis and reporting. Also, the successful individual must be IT savvy (working effortlessly in best practice IT environment and providing the necessary leadership to that function) analytical, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed to navigate through the various subsidiaries . Cognate experience in insurance accounting, /is desirable.
This position attracts a competitive remuneration package with matching perquisites.
Method of Application
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send your application together with your comprehensive curriculum vitae and evidence of your current annual remuneration package not later than 18 August 2015 to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leading Edge ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Law Union & Rock
- Group Head, Corporate Sales at Ensure Insurance Plc
- Jobs at Wapic Insurance Plc.
- Job Vacancy at a Leading Insurance Firm - Stresert Services Limited