If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Established in 2008 with a clear vision “to be the preferred HR Business Partner”, our team has expertise in relevant areas which drives our approach to offer our clients value in developing their human resources and change management initiatives.
At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
The Medical Advisor is responsible for the implementation of the medical strategy of the branch in collaboration with marketing and sales teams, and for providing medical and scientific expertise to enable Sanofi products reach the maximum of their potential. He/she is also responsible for the development of Sanofi’ reputation among its partners.
- Communicate effectively on product(s) benefit
- Liase with the relevant staff in medical, regulatory, martketing sales etc to ensure cross functional communication is of high quality and the company goals are met
- KOL management in thier area (Build Partnership with KOLs & Health Authorities to support Sanofi products)
- Active participation in all Medico –Marketing activities in the zone.
- Plan and implement CMEs for health care providers.
- Implementation and follow up of clinical studies in West Africa sub region
- Informing Medical Director on the updates of medical actions in West Africa
- Adapting scientific data into advantages for the patient
- Ensure compliance with company procedure in Pharmacovigilance & promotional materials.
- Handle Medical Information
- Responsible for all drug safety matters
- Ensuring ethics in consumption
- Participating in securing ethics in our actions
- Recording clinical studies (ethics committees, Regulatory bodies)
- Support in registering products
- Support for fitting promotional material to scientific, legal and regulatory requirement and company guidelines
Follow up table:
- KOL follow up
- Clinical and overall budget
- Monitoring clinical studies
- Monitoring medical meetings
- Monitoring medical issues
- PV follow up
- Monitoring medical training
- R/O: investigator; patient
- Compliance with clinical survey deadlines
- Complying with medical budget
- % medical questions answered in time
- % of PV report forwarded in time
- R/O Operational plan
- Complying with medical marketing planning deadlines
- Number of CSR
- R/O planned KOL contact
- Must have basic medical degrees [MB; BS OR MD] from a reputable University.
- Post graduate will be an advantage
Experience & Knowledge
- Minimum 3 years medical practice post qualification
- At least 1 year experience as a medical sales representative is MANDATORY.
- Sales, marketing, or other business experience in pharmaceutical industry is a recommendation
- Good Knowledge of the health care system in North East Africa affiliate
- Good Understanding of the commercial implications of the business
- Planning and budgeting
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.