Business Development Managers at Karis Consulting Ltd
Posted on: 4 April, 2012
Deadline: 17 April, 2012
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Our client, a well-structured organisation conducive for career advancement, whose Head Office is in Lagos but has a regional office in Abuja, is a first-class Information Technology firm that offers diverse IT-driven solutions and products to its wide clientele. The primary market it currently serves is the legal/judicial sector, for which it produces electronic law publications as well as electronic law office automation package.
Business Development Managers
Locations: Lagos & Abuja
- The 2 Business Development Managers, one based in Lagos & the other in Abuja, will carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the company's International and electronic marketing activities, for global coverage.
- Coordinate the company's Business Development Team nationwide
- Ensure that existing customers are effectively serviced, to keep them satisfied and delighted
- Actively source for new customers to significantly grow the company's market share, revenue generated and profitability
- Conduct market research to understand the constantly changing dimensions of client needs and determine how to effectively meet those needs
- Conduct benchmarking/best practices studies and determine how to stay ahead of competition
- Play a central role in ensuring the effective participation and exhibition of the exhibition of the company in legal conferences
- Recruit, mentor, train and manage sales executive to drive the company's products.
- Hold a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Law, or any relevant Business or Social science.
- Possession of relevant professional qualification or Masters degree will be added advantage
- Have minimum of 7 years relevant experience in marketing, sales and relationship management, with at least 3 years in a supervisory/leadership role. an experience of having marketed products and services that are similar to those of our client organisation, as enumerated above, though not a mandatory requirement, will be added advantage.
The required competencies for the effective performance of the job include:
- Strategic thinking, with organisation and planning skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Good product knowledge, which can be quickly acquired on the job
- Marketing, sales & relationship management skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Initiative & creativity
- Outstanding personality and presence
Attractive remuneration and benefits are attached to the position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below with their detailed CVs to: Karis.firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Human Resource Role at General Electric (GE)
- Accountant at a Technology Driven Company - Culminate Consulting
- Media Content Producer at Andela
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at Savics
- Group Head Of New Business at Signal Alliance
- Fresh Jobs at General Electric (GE)
- Graduate Marketing Executive At Swiftmatrix Limited
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)