Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Achieve staffing objectives for the business through effective workforce planning, proactive candidate sourcing, candidate evaluation, advisory and market intelligence aligned to business needs.
• Review resourcing needs of the business and develop recruitment strategies for the organization and define sourcing strategies.
• Managing and driving the resourcing governance process, review all job adverts to ensure audit readiness and they are in line with statutory requirements.
• Continually review the resourcing process to ensure they align with best practice and serve as a guide to interviewers and others involved in the recruitment process.
• Participate in interviews for candidates as necessary, providing other members of the panel with required information and relevant rules and ensuring procedures are adhered to accordingly.
• Oversee the conduct of the pre-employment assessments.
• Monitor recruitment activities through the online recruitment portal and external recruitment agencies, to ensure service level agreements are being adhered to.
• Assist in the streamlining and continuous improvement of internal and external recruitment and selection methods and approaches.
• Ensuring recruitment deadlines from Human Capital (HC) Business Partners and other Business Partners are met
• Provision of regular reports detailing recruitment and selection activities in the business.
• Ensures there is an annual approved Workforce plan in place; viz-a-viz, supporting the BUHs and HCBPs planning, preparing and deploying according to the Workforce plan.
Key performance measures
• Improved process and Turn Around Time
• Reduced vacancy factor across business area
• Monthly recruitment metrics
• Prompt feedback to Business/Line Managers on recruitment process
• Operational excellence i.e. zero audit findings
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.