- To successfully support the Project’s unit from project development through closeout.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaison with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis when required.
- Participate in Client/contractor meetings and resolving client and management project issues as required.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables as required
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, and requirements documentation.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Develop best practices and tools for project support.
- Promote culture daily to drive teamwork and companies core values.
- Manage materials and logistics for projects
- monitors and reports on the status of the project to line manager
Work Experience/Essential Requirement
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, building technology or any other related field
- Must be proficient win Microsoft Windows, Excel, MS Project, and MS Word
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Must have certification in Project Management either PMP or Prince2.
Skills and desirable requirements
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must have superior customer service skills (i.e., excellent written and verbal communication skills, high emotional intelligence, positive attitude, and a service leadership philosophy).
- Proven problem solving record desired.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of integrity, and a penchant for high quality.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and a high level of self-accountability.