Drilling Cost Controller at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Posted on: 9 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
COST Accounting Structure
- Build up well cost control structure based on client standard.
- For each Budge tor PDC target, define with the drilling engineer the drilling planning& wells program leading to the drilling budget booklet
- Provide to Manager Budget and Cost Control, Budget Brochure for Partners and NAPIMS purpose
- Attend the different SUBCOMs for budget/performance defence/review with NAPIMS.
- Promptly provide to the Project Budget and Cost Control Manager the updated Closure Forecast, main highlights, trend, area of concerns and cost/variance analysis not later than 3days after Monthly Closure.
- Produce on a monthly basis Cost Report to the Package and to Project Budget and Cost Control Manager.
- Update the Drill ex EFCon a monthly basis and the LOP for main budget session.
ROUTINE COST ACTIVITES
- Support to drilling team for daily well cost follow-up.
- Prepare a cost book let with the drilling engineer (list of contracts related to the drilling campaign, details of the daily fixed well cost, details of all contracts)
- Prepare AFE before start of drilling on a particular well. Prepare well cost input Well Location Report and End of Well Report for submission to DPR/NAPIMS.
- In the P2P (Purchase to Pay) process, check the destination(WBS) and budget availability of the PO/PRs.
- Organise regular cost review meetings with Budget Responsible to identify opportunities to improve budgetary control.
- Review and issue the monthly Rig activity report to aid effective cost allocations between different operations.
- Follow up stock reconciliation between quantities is sued towells and quantities actually consumed and the consequent stock reintegration.
- Ensure monthly accruals are generated in the cost objects (WBS,cost centers etc.)for Services/services already performed but yet to be invoiced using the UNISUP Scheduler/UNISUP Service Entry Sheets/Manual Accruals (following review with the operational managers to review the progress status of performed work). Also provide SKF for common cost allocation for monthly closures.
- Follow-up service contract related to Drilling Package
- Ensure proper commitments follow-up in UNISUP using the commitments report from the Business Warehouse to ensure that expenditures are in line with commitments and budgets
- Make sure all the Cost Control processes are compliant with SOX (ABS) procedures.
- Prepare monthly cash call for Drilling activities to enable call for funds from Partners.
- Regular interface with Nigerian subsidiary for the follow-up of Project invoices payment and UNISUP functionality for cost control functions. Manage the RFS process with in the package
- Respond to queries raised by auditors (internal,partnersetc),internal control, vendors etc.
- Ensure the DOA within the package is in place.
- To fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Geographical Information(GIS) Data Analyst at Turbo Energy
- Experienced Seismic Surveyor at United Geophysical Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- DP Vessels Manager at HydroDive Group
- Trainer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Exploration Geophysicist at Onstream Group
- Latest Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician/Mechanic at WTS Energy