Simeon's Pivot Resources, a Human Resource and Management Consulting Company with a focus on Performance Management is mandated by one of the leading sole importer and distributor of ideal diet for pets and accessories in Nigeria to fill the vacant position of:
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Job Level: Supervisory
Reports to: Accountant
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- To assist the Accountant in ensuring timely and accurate preparation of all financial reports
- Ensuring all accounting records are kept up-to-date and maintained promptly and accurately.
- Handling full sets of accounts including closing of month end report.
- Verifying and processing suppliers' invoices
- Managing payables and receivable processes.
- Managing and processing claims and reimbursements by internal staff and external vendors.
- Processing of bank reconciliation and managing petty cash record.
- Being responsible for accounts receivable and receipts updating and ensuring collection to be up-to-date.
- Ensure bills are paid promptly and properly.
- Maintain all payments and receipts of the company
- To perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Accountant
- Ensure financial guidelines are followed and best practices in financial management are maintained.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- Must be result oriented
- Accounts receivables
- Accounts payable
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Numeracy and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others.
- Creative, self-motivated and passion for the work
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
Qualification and Experience
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or a related course
- Professional qualification in Accounting; (ACCA, ICAN, ANAN) would be an added advantage however is not a must
- Professional certificate such as Certified Management Accountant, Cost Accountant or a related certificate will also be an advantage.
- At least 4-6years accounting experience with proven knowledge in accounting, auditing and taxation, account payables and receivables
- Experienced in accounting package.
N100,000 - N120,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com with position applied for as subject title e.g Account Officer
Note: If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.