Project Management Institute are looking for a few good people
Project Management Trainer
Deliver top quality Project Management and Microsoft Project training to students and corporate clients, such topics include project Managment fundamentals, PMI certifications, Microsoft Project, Risk Managment etc.
- PMP Certication REQUIRED
- At least 4 years of experience in Professional Project Management, including consulting.
- Expertise with Microsoft Project 2007 and 2010
Risk Management Trainer
Deliver top quality Risk Managment training to students and corporate clients, such topics include Risk Management fundamentals, PMI.RMP certifications, Risk Management etc.
- PMI-RMP Certification REQUIRED
- At least 4 years of experience in Professional Project Risk Management, including consulting
Quality and Six Sigma Trainer
Deliver top quality Six Sigma training to students and corporate client, such topics include Six Sigma fundamentals, creation of six sigma project metrics, applying six sigma to business processes, project selection process.
- Six Sigma Certification required (Black Belt Certification Prefered)
- At least 3 years of experience in six sigma training, including consulting.
Enterprise Risk and Security Trainer
Deliver top quality enterprise security training to students and corporate clients, such topics include internal control, risk response, control activities, information and communication, monitoring etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in enterprise security training consulting.
- CISSP,CISM,CISA Certification required
- Corporate or Collegiate classroom teaching experience preferred.
- Excellent Speaking and writing skills.
- Professional conduct at all times.
MARKETING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The Marketing Administrative Assistant supports Marketing, Customer Service/Acquisition and general communication activities through a variety of tasks including client engagement, information dissemination, management and reporting, project file and document creation and maintenance, marketing, marketing inventory
Must be detail oriented, highly motivated and have excellent organizational and written communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
Minimum 1-3 years experience in marketing, sales or administrative environment
Method of application
Interested Applicants should send their resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Corporate or Collegiate classroom teaching experience preferred for all roles