GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com
To drive revenue growth primarily in the Oil & Gas and Marine verticals in Angola, through focus on services business and new projects. Also fulfil an influence country leadership role for Energy Management employees within Nigeria. Growth into other industrial segments will be secondary focus.
The Senior Sales Manager demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Provide deal team leadership for related sales within an assigned sales region through the formulation and execution of proposal strategies that capitalize on GE's competitive strengths to serve the customer's needs resulting in execution of definitive sales agreements
- Manage the sales proposal process from opportunity identification through contract flow down to key GE organizations
- Lead deal structuring, pricing and all other proposal development activities as the sales team's primary proposal interface with projects, platform, global operations, risk management and other functional groups as required
- Lead deal strategy development and reviews, ultimately obtaining appropriate approvals for pricing, delivery and other commercial terms for specific sales proposals
- Support sales directors with direct customer negotiations as required
- Assist sales directors and regional general managers in identifying new opportunities and creating sales analysis for the assigned sales region
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, customer requirements, competitor actions, and customer base
- Work with Marketing to develop new products and services for business growth
- Lead and participate in Lean Six Sigma projects to improve the sales proposal process
- Drive growth of the full Energy Management technology portfolio and participate in Energy Management growth initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- At least 5 additional years of experience in Sales, Program Management, or Customer Support
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Knowledge of related products, services and markets
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Integrative team working style
Job Segments: Sales Management, Sales, Lean Six Sigma, Risk Management, Program Manager, Management, Finance
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.