Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a Global Digital Agency offering an integrated variety of digital marketing services with presence in 54 countries.
Due to internal expansion, they have decided to hire a candidate to fill the position below:
Main Purpose of the Job
- The Senior Executive, Social Media will be expected to work across accounts and across the division including: community management, digital PR and insight/research management.
- The role and deliverables of the Senior Executive, Social Media should be determined on a brief-by-brief, project-by-project basis by the social team member lead or the account project manager.
- Where necessary, the Senior Executive, Social Media will be expected to community manage on owned platforms:
- Community management includes the following deliverables:
- The coal-face of multiple brands on owned social channels
- Write and publish daily content - led by weekly/monthly content plan
- Listen and engage with communities and influencers in the social space
- Grow owned channels
- Turn-around negative community sentiment about the brand
- Trawl and aggregate web content
- Feedback community behaviours and insight to client
- Compile monthly activity insight reports
- Where necessary, the Senior Executive, Social Media will be expected to perform a digital PR role:
- Aid in earned media planning and implementation, including earned media drop schedules
- Generate content for publishing by third-party publishers (including blogs, forums, and websites)
- Ongoing liaison with third-party publishers on content performance and targets
- Establish offline relationships with bloggers and influencers
- Report-back on earned media campaigns and make recommendations
- Show key understanding of the Nigerian blogger/influencer mix as applied to brands
- Show key understanding and application of international earned media trends as they relate to the local market
- Proactive delivery of client expectations
- Deliver on social channel targets and metrics
- Write and publish daily short-form copy that is on-brand
- At times, project manage design, development, content and creative on channels/campaigns
- Around-the-clock management of brand communities where necessary
- Monthly content flat plans
- Weekly/monthly social reports and insight
- Full understanding of clients’ marketplace and business
- Escalate brand-threatening community issues to client
- Inform the client of relevant new media developments and leanings
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant course from a reputable institution.
- 4-5 years working experience from a Digital Agency.
- Social Media certification will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies / Skills
Thorough understanding of:
- Brand and community behaviours online
- Social media tools and techniques (eg. publishing and insight)
- The Nigerian and international social landscape
- Agency workflow and deadlines
- Innovation / initiative
go to method of application »
- Candidate will be responsible for creating design solutions with high visual impact.
- The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print
Key Competencies / Skills:
- Hands on experience in Coral Draw, Page maker and Photoshop
- Candidate must be a creative thinker and have ability to draw thoughts well.
- Webpage coding will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in a related course
- 2-4 years working experience from a Digital Agency or a Creative Agency.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.