Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Dell Services develops and delivers solutions that enable clients to maximise returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs. Working with highly skilled technical advisors, you will:
· To achieve targeted and forecasted sales goals for the specific support service programs in the regions of responsibility
· Develop and plan the sales strategy on target accounts to achieve long-term sales and establish long term relationships
· Work with the required teams to ensure a successful roll-out of support services offers
· Engage with the management of your respective country/region/segment on services sales performance and required action plans
· Work with Sales teams to drive the sale of services and provide on-going communication with Sales teams to ensure a consistent and cohesive message to the customer
· Effectively prioritizes multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met
· You have excellent presentation –and negotiating skills
· You have excellent communication skills in English, verbal and in writing
· A minimum of 5 years IT support services similar to Dell ProSupport suite selling experience
· Sales minded with a sense of urgency to get to the required results (drive for results)
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Closing date: 15 August 2015.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.