Hedland Group Ltd is a leading indigenous player in the upstream sector of Nigeria's oil and gas industry.
The corporation powerfully operates in marine transport service involving both onshore and offshore support and deep sea transportation within the Nigerian coastal and inland waterways. We are guided by strong corporate values, committed to our communities, built by expert people, ruled by sound safety policy, governed by state-of-the-art technology, and accountable to future generations are what help us move forward and build long-term partnerships.
The company strives to maintain a regular channel of communication with the host community to be aware of the community issues on a continuous basis and pre-empt any controversies, while respecting cultural values and keeping a posture of non-interference.
In its Management policy, Hedland Nigeria Ltd on employing workers, realizes the importance of training and technology transfer to local population. Furthermore, preliminary training programmes are offered to newly hired staff, familiarizing them with new equipment and techniques.
At Hedland, we share in the responsibility of seeing to the future. Now that we are a powerfully rooted and experienced company, we are passionate about maintaining our leading position in Nigeria and becoming a key player in the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry within the West African region and all over the African continent.
On a day to day basis, provide support in identifying needs, priorities, and emergencies from the different site entities (Field Operations, Construction, Projects, Drilling) and plan logistics operations accordingly (crude material and finished products)
• Provide the most efficient logistics support to fleet operations with high level of safety;
• Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes including implementation on board support vessels;
• Participate to pre-job meetings, JRA reviews, kick off meetings on site as logistics representative;
• Participate in 5 week look ahead site activities planning meetings in order to anticipate midterm logistics requirements;
• In daily contact with the Onshore Logistics Coordinator, organize and coordinate on site logistics operations of the various installations, based on priorities;
• Ensure that stock level of gas, oil and water on the various supports vessels are correctly followed up in order to anticipate future needs;
• Update and improve on site logistics procedures according to identified needs;
• Propose new ideas and synergies on mid and long term perspective;
• Optimize and coordinate bookings / Set up manifests and circulate them to make sure that product transfer operations are planned and executed in strict compliance with safety rules and loss of time is minimized;
• If necessary, make sure that a stand-by Vessel is dedicated to cover the needs of the offshore installations especially during helicopter landing and takeoff offshore.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Minimum qualification of HND in Management Sciences including Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or recognized equivalents;
• Strong skills in the document control processes and systems;
• Knowledge of document control practices and systems as applied to the management of projects
• Good negotiating skills;
• Knowledge of preparing contract close-out documents;
• Able to manage, lead and motivate team;
• Ability of presenting and documenting contract agreements;
• Strong skills in analysis, costing and cost control systems;
• Very quick learner;
• Fluency in English;
• Excellent numerical & analytical ability.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their Application and a copy of their CV to email@example.com