Greenwich Trust Limited is a leading investment banking firm in Nigeria with over two decades of delivering cutting-edge financial services to our teeming clients. Over the years we have provided financial and investment advisory services to corporations, Government and investors in various industries and sectors of the Nigeria economy. At Greenwich, our top priority is building relationships based on integrity, efficiency and empathy. Our success is hinged on our unwavering commitment to creating value to our various stakeholders.
This position reports to the Managing Director
Candidate must be:
• Strong in Project Management and Site supervision.
• Must be able to prepare, interpret and analyse financial models.
• Develop and track project budgets and prepare progress reports.
• Should be highly skilled in preparing project slides and making presentations.
• Define the scope of work and prepare detailed work plans with clear timelines.
• Must be able to pitch for projects.
• Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Power Point Presentation and MS Project and AUTOCAD.
• Should display a high level of creativity, drive and integrity.
• Possess excellent leadership skills – highly organized and detailed.
• People-oriented with an extroverted personality.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills well suited to building business relationships with existing and potential clients at a senior executive level.
• Tactful in liaising with project stakeholders and government agencies.
• Innovative and intuitive in his approach to researching key target markets and new opportunities, combined with advanced evaluation, reporting and decision-making skills with a results-driven focus.
• Ability to relate to and deliver solutions to clients based on their business needs.
• Must have a track record in delivering projects within agreed timelines and cost projections.
• Must have previous experience working with a top and highly rated project development company and in a similar role
• Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Architecture/ Quantity Surveying/ Engineering in C&S or M&E or its equivalent; Master Degree holder will be in advantage.
• Minimum 10 years working experience with at least 5 years with senior management position in property development and/or Construction Company.
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “General Manager”