The Kaduna State Government is repositioning the Kaduna State Traffic and Environmental Law Enforcement Agency (KASTELEA) for effective discharge of its mandate.
Applications are hereby invited from residents of Kaduna State for the vacant position of:
- In this first phase of recruitment, 10 qualified applicants will be recruited from each of the 255 wards in the state.
- Candidates must have a minimum of Secondary School Certificate.
- Must be physically fit and should be between the ages of 18-30 at the time of recruitment.
go to method of application »
Interested candidates are expected to work as teachers in the service of the Kaduna State Government in the following core subjects:
- Information Technology/ Computer Science
- Candidates must have a minimum of Bachelor's of Education Degree (B.Ed) in any of the above subjects.
- Bachelor's of Arts Degree in Education (B.A. Education) with any of the above as teaching subjects.
- Applications from graduates with single honours degrees in these subject areas (B.Sc in Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics, or B.A. English) are also welcome, provided that such candidates are willing to acquire teaching skills and certification upon recruitment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications, with copies of relevant credentials to:
The General Manager,
Kaduna State Traffic and Environmental Law Enforcement Agency,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment process.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale